WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT WILL THERE BE A TRACE?

reached the city steps tonight, following the power lines
and your skin is so white underneath the black night
I looove Instagram.
Karl's going to Germany for the weekend (next one I mean since it's already Saturday night).
Mum and dad are currently at some spa place... not sure where, but they'll be back tomorrow.
It's so cold outside, ughhh.
I think I'm going to leave my laptop at home this week so it won't distract me from homework. And that means that I won't be able to post anything.
And I'll just put this song here, because Karl has been listening to it a looot tonight.
And I've been playing a lot of GTA 4 today. Beat 102.7 ("Liberty City, what's uuuup?") and Vladivostok are good radio stations.
Aww man, there are so many cool movies on TV1000 Premium. I want to watch alllll of theeeeeem. Charlie St. Cloud was on last night... I just took that book from the library.
The Haunting in Connecticut (2009) starts at 10.30 p.m. and I think I kind of want to watch it. I once planned to watch it online, but then I forgot and yeah, I haven't still seen it.
Anyways, yeah, I'm going back to watching a movie now.

No comments