ALL THE BLACK INSIDE OF ME IS SLOWLY SEEPING FROM THE BONE

underneath the stars where we parked the cars
ain't showing signs of stopping
pretty little girls
naked to their curls
ready to lay in a coffin
Finally moved all of my things back home lol.
LOL had a little panic attack at the store today because THEY DON'T SELL MY HAIR DYE ANYMORE!!!  There was only one other that looked pretty much like my colour so I had to buy it in case I really won't get my regular one anymore.
And because I was bored then I took pictures of Henrik's favourite artist everrr. Actually I think I might go to her concert in August with Henrik because mum and dad don't want him to go alone. Uh, I'm not exactly excited about this, but yeahhh.
Two weeks before maths exam, but I have my driving theory exam in ARK next week. Then driving exam after that and then I'll finally get my driver's license.
The oral English exam went surprisingly well, I thought I was going to get much lower points than 19/20 since I used such kiddie vocabulary, but oh well, I'm not complaining.

No comments