HOW COULD YOU HAVE NEVER CAUGHT MY EYE?



Wow~ I feel like I haven't really blogged lately although I just posted two days ago.
Anyway, the guests are gone now and I'm back in my room :3
I've eaten oh so much in the past couple of days. Ugh~ I still feel so full...
Just downloaded a new album. This band is my new guilty pleasure. Now I'm going to listen to all the songs from this album and then I might write about it in my next post :p
Also, I might go to Pärnu tomorrow (there's a 90% possibility actually since I don't have to go to work tomorrow YAY) and then I'll probably get a new pair of glasses. Not that I'd actually get them tomorrow. It'll take couple of weeks after ordering them, but yeah, I hope this cool pair of glasses I saw some time ago, is still there. I also want to buy a book... But I'll think about that...

Anyways~ Couple of pictures from today.

No comments