TAKE THESE CHIPS WITH CHEESE AS AN OFFERING OF PEACE

So I did go to Pärnu today (with my dad). Ordered the glasses I wanted (YES!) and also did an eye check up right there. I was so sure my eyesight has gotten worse, but it had actually gotten better :o Anyways, they said I should get my glasses by the 1st of July, which is like only 5 days away :3
Bought quite a few things since I had some free time until I could get my eyes checked.

Bought this book. I've wanted to buy it for sooo long, I have no idea why I still hadn't, but I did now so it's all good. And it was only €8.50, actually €7.60 for me since mum has this regular customer thing and so by saying her name I got a discount :p

Dad bought me new earphones. I seriously needed those since my old ones were... retarded.

Dad also bought me a new pair of shoes, which I also needed since I don't have many shoes, which I could wear during summer. I can't help my love for sneakers and hi-tops. Talking about sneakers... I saw this perfect pair of dark red Adidas mid-tops :3 I neeed them~

And I also bought this jean shirt. It's kind of longish and actually really simple, but I love it. And it was also discounted so why not :p

Ahhh~ I had such a delicious dinner. Dad grilled some chicken we had left since all the Midsummer Day's celebrations. God, it was sooo delicious. Also ate some freshly picked strawberries for dessert. Yummy~~~ ^___^ But now I'm so full... I actually took some pictures of the strawberries, but I'm too lazy to transfer them from my camera to my laptop right now. Next time :p

Now, I hope I don't have work tomorrow... But I think I have anyways and then I'll have to go to Tallinn again -.- And that means a looong day and possibly staying for the night. I have nothing against staying at my relatives' place (I actually slept reallly well there, which is honestly surprising since I usually can't sleep well when I'm not in my own bed), but I like sleeping in my own bed. I hope we don't have to stay for the night (and eventually for THREE DAYS!!) again. It might be quite fun though, me and my brothers have the same opinion about a person there, sooo he might give us some good laughs again :D

Anyways, I'm going now~ Bye~!

No comments