BUT BABY I'M NOT TRYIN' TO BE THE ONE

i want you, i know
yes, i know, yes, i know, yes, i know, yes, i know
baby, i want you
i'm too far in this game to let go so let go, so let go
Mum and Henrik will come to Pärnu tomorrow and they'll bring me the brownies Henrik made today. Yummy.
Also, I asked mum to bring the other camera for me since nobody's using it anyway, but I don't really want to carry the new one around all the time since it is a looot bigger and the camera bag is pretty large. Of course the Canon one makes better pictures, but the other one isn't bad either when I feel like taking pictures. And that way I can post more pictures since I rarely ever take the new camera to Pärnu with me and I pretty much always leave my laptop here so there isn't really a way to transfer pictures from the camera to my computer. Yeah.
Anyways, I think I want to go to the store, but it's really warm in here and I don't really want to move, plus I don't really feel that good right now :( It's already 7 p.m. though and I haven't had dinner yet, so I must gooo now.
I'll continue this post when I get back.

LMAO I better just post it now or it will forever stay in "edit posts". I wrote all the above three days ago though (on the 14th of January) so yeah... I actually have taken some photos, but I'm too lazy to edit them right now so I just added a picture that I found in Tumblr into the beginning. Isn't it the cutest gif ever though *O* And the brownies mentioned above were super delicious ヽ(´ー`)┌

Bye bye, I'm going to go and study for a change :)

No comments