SEEMS LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALL

he'll never fall in love he swears as he runs his fingers through his hair
i'm laughing 'cause i hope he's wrong and i don't think it ever crossed his mind
he tells a joke, i fake a smile, but i know all his favorite songs and i could tell you
his favorite color's green, he loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
his sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes and if you ask me if i love him i'd lie
Today has been kind of boring. I woke up a bit before 12 o'clock, then ate breakfast, watched a movie called Shutter Island (2010) from TV1000 Premium, which was freakishly awesome. Hmm, I just found out that Remember Me is also on tv tonight, but I'll probably have forgotten it by then :D Oh, and yesterday I finally watched The Social Network from my laptop. It was kind of cool, kind of blah. I kept playing FreeCell and mostly only listened to conversations since there really wasn't much to watch. But the movie was okay.

Just a bit ago I browsed through a rather interesting tumblr blog and there were lots of cool outft posts reblogged and posted so I thought I'd put some together that I liked the most.
So yup, here it is.
Recently I've started liking this, hmm... well it's kind of like preppy style, but not exactly. Haha, it's hard to explain.
Anyways, yeah, these are cool in my opinion ^^

And now I'll go and pack!

No comments