WHEN EVERYTHING IS LONELY I CAN BE MY OWN BEST FRIEND

i've got a flask inside my pocket, we can share it on the train
if you promise to stay conscious i will try and do the same
we might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
but what was normal in the evening by the morning seems insane
Yesterday me and Henrik had a Running Man marathon. First we watched ep.39 (with Sunny & Yoona) and then episodes 63 and 64 (SNSD except for Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny). Henrik is such a SNSD fanboy, so yeah :D I really want to watch one of the newest episodes (not sure which one) where SHINee's Minho (and Super Junior's Siwon and probably some other people) is a guest. I saw lot of gifs on Tumblr and it seemed rather funny.
Anyways yup, some junk food to eat while watching Running Man.
My face looks so pink, but I kind of like how my eyes turned out with this edit ^.^
Did some reading last night... couple of pages... yeah.
Probably going to Tallinn on Saturday though, so that should be kind of fun. And then I'm staying in Pärnu since it's already school on Monday (omg dnw) and it's pointless to go home on Saturday night and then go back to Pärnu on Sunday. Yeah.

No comments