I DON'T NEED THE ANSWER I ALREADY KNOW

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
  • Early Winter by Gwen Stefani
  • Frisky (ft. Labrinth) by Tinie Tempah
  • Shake Senora (ft. T-Pain & Sean Paul) by Pitbull
  • 가슴 시린 이야기 (feat. 용준형 of B2ST) by 휘성
  • Lose Yourself by Eminem
  • Stars 4-Ever by Robyn
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Ce-"...cilia had just gotten her period, on the same day of..." (lol The Virgin Suicides).
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"i only wanted to wish you a happy valentine's day"
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With lots of clothes on, because I always get cold at night.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not anything strange, but I'm scared of heights, spiders, talking in front of lots of people etc.
13) What’s your religion?
None? Honestly, I have no idea what kind of religions are even out there...
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking and listening to my iTouch.
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind, definitely.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
At the moment it's The Weeknd (though it's more like an artist instead of a band), but it changes really often for me. One of my all time favourite bands is Boys Like Girls though.
19) What does your URL mean?
It's like 'psycho', but in Korean it's written 싸이코, which is pronounced as 'ssaiko'.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
In my grandmother's pool at the age of 10, haha.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone, I think.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Kind of...
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
WHAT IF I DON'T GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY I WANT TO GO TO??
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast, because it's warmer.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Partly.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
My iPod says it's -5°C and cloudy.
39) What time is it?
Exactly 7 p.m.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Soon I will get my licence and then I'll be driving! Drove into a snow pile when ice drifting with my brother last weekend though, haha.
41) What was the last book you read?
Rhinoceros by Eugène Ionesco
44) What was the last movie you saw?
I watched half of The Chronicle last night before going to sleep.
50) Do you believe in magic?
I want to believe and well... I kind of do at some level. I mean, thinking rationally, I know there isn't that Harry Potter type of magic, but I believe in witches making potions and stuff from all kinds of herbs.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
LOL, yes.
52) What is your astrological sign?
Libra.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
... Mostly spend it, but sometimes I do save, too.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
An O.P.I. nail polish (Warm & Fozzie from the Muppets Collection).
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
... No.
59) Where were you yesterday?
At school, at home, outside.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The cover of a book near me has a bit of pink.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes.
62) What’s your favorite animal?
I have to say a cat.
66) What is your heritage?
I personally don't know much, but my older brother has researched a lot of archives, old church records and such.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Sleeping.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
I thought he was one of those mononymous people who only have one name (you know, like Aristotle, Plato, Zeus etc).
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Trust.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Ai Se Eu Te Pego (Lenny LaVida Bootleg) by Michel Teló
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
7535.
77) How can I win your heart?
You can't. Seriously though, I don't really trust anyone and I'm pretty sure it's rather hard to get close to me.
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Levels (Skrillex Remix) by Avicii
86) What’s your favorite color/colors?
I tend to like pastels and light colours, but also classics like black, brown, grey and white. Yeah, I don't really have any favourites. I have things in all possible colours.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
THIS Rainbow Nyan Nyan Pop Tart Cat background by Zaithy in deviantART.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Freak out.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Either invisibility or hearing other people's thoughts.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Honestly, there hasn't been anything exciting enough that I'd want to relive.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Omg, that time when I was 10 and was walking all alone at like 9 p.m. and there were 2 moose couple of metres away from me. That was scary as hell.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
San Francisco, because I don't know... It's warmer in there and I've somehow started liking the place. No idea why though, haha.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
No (at least as far as I can remember).
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Deleted some because they were pointless or boring.

No comments