YEAH I'M ALWAYS ON THAT OKEY DOKEY

bring your love, baby, i can bring my shame
bring the drugs, baby, i can bring my pain
i got my heart right here, i got my scars right here
bring the cups, baby, i can bring the drink
bring your body, baby, i can bring you fame
that's my motherfucking word, too
just let me motherfucking love you
What Karl brought from Germany (lololol).
My favourite way to eat instant noodles.
Had my last driving lesson on Thursday, so now I have to take the theory exam before I can take the driving exam in school. And then to ARK~!
I really love my iPod Touch, hahaha.
Thought about all the stuff I could write in here, but I don't really feel like writing right now.
So yeah...
:D
  • Teenage Crime by Adrian Lux
  • Mr. Rager by Kid Cudi
  • Ai Se Eu Te Pego (Lenny LaVida Bootleg) by Michel Teló
  • Song For No One by Miike Snow
  • Tonight Is The Night by Outasight

No comments