SEEMS LIKE THE WORLD IS THE SAME

this time you should take me away to a new place
So, I went to a family friend's 70th birthday party today with mum, dad and Henrik. My uncle was there too with his family, but all the others were complete strangers to me (well, except for my grandfather and the woman whose birthday it was). So all of us sat at the children's table, because all the kids sat with their parents anyway and we didn't know anyyyone, so it was all cool. At least we had some fun there. It was kind of like a VIP table on the higher level and everyone was staring when we went there, haha. At some point me and Henrik left the party and went downtown to do some shopping. And then we decided to call it a day soon after we got back there. Anyways yeah, a looot of pictures from today (let me just warn you that the pictures pretty much suck since the lighting was sooo awful, I don't even...).
My uncle's youngest kid is the cutest little girl everrrrrrrrr!

No comments