CAN'T BUY THIS FREEDOM WITH ANOTHER GADGET

tempting life won't come and beg for the last time 
it's already ours 
we just came here to claim it and we are not paying a dime 
in the street you'll find us 
vulnerable but lit up like a cigarette 
celebarating thankxmas without a regret
Sweeet.
LOL I'm going to become a witch. I'm so interested in all sorts of herbs and now I finally bought this book that teaches when to look for what and what do do with them. So nice.
Generally, life is really good right now.
I kind of wish the graduation was over already because I don't really care much for it. I hit my toe really hrd yesterday and it's probably going to hurt like hell especially wearing heels but oh well. Also, no one comes to my graduation lol. Seriously though, most of my relatives live faaar away, grandpa has this important thing at work he can't get out of, grandma has these blood tests scheduled which she also can't change up and and Karl said he's going to work instead of coming lol. Honestly though, I don't even care, I just want to get my diploma and go home and rest and think that I'm doneee with this school and off to uni yay.

No comments