I'M JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE COLOUR ON YOUR MOOD RING

life's a game but it's not fair
i break the rules so i don't care
so i keep doin' my own thing
walkin' tall against the rain
So I got my album some time last week.
Made basil cupcakes with cheese.
Bought a cute O.P.I nail polish (the colour isn't exactly right in the picture). It's from the Touring America collection and this colour is called Are We There Yet? 
Henrik bought this Calvin Klein perfume. It's soooo gooood.
What I bought today.
The green dress above is actually my graduation dress (the colour doesn't look exactly right in the pictures once again but that's okay lol since I don't want to give out what my dress looks like yet). I know I wanted pastel colours and beige heels but it all changed when I saw this dress today. The forest green colour looks really good with my orange-ish hair colour. And I went with black peep toe pumps too. Haha I'm reallly tall with these but they're sooo gorgeous I had to have them.
And the last picture, the bikini bottoms, I tried the top part and it was sooo big. I mean seriously, I tried the smallest waist size ever and it was still totally loose so I only got the bottom because it was so pretty. Freaking expensive, but so pretty.

No comments