THEY'LL FORGET YOUR NAME SOON AND WON'T NOBODY BE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF

what you gon' do when i appear? 
w-when-when i premiere? 
bitch, the end of your lives are near 
this shit been mine, mine
I've been looking for that Looking for Alaska book for ages from every possible bookstore 
and today I finally found it and o m g I'm so happy.
Also, me and mum bought a Hello Kitty keychain for Karl and now his car keys have a cute Hello Kitty chain LOLOLOL (there's also a small pink heart that has Cute written on it lmao I have to take a picture for my next post it's too funny). Karl's kind of obsessed with Hello Kitty these days, he's also going to order a sticker for the back window of his car from eBay and surprise surprise, it's HELLO KITTY. I'm speechless, soooo speeeechlesssss (it's supposed to be from that Lady Gaga song if I remember correctly).

No comments