AND THE GOOD GIRLS ARE HOME WITH BROKEN HEARTS

Today has been... a really hot day. So I've spent most of my day sitting in my room, 'cause it's unbearable to go outside. Now it's actually getting a bit cooler since it's like 6 p.m. already.
I woke up this morning, checked every room in the house yet there was no one here... So I went outside, and voilà, that's where my brothers were. Apparently they decided to make a sprinkler since our backyard is like a desert - the grass is totally burnt.
And yeah, that must have been the most exciting thing that happened today.
Now I'm waiting for the dinner to get ready and then I'll eat my ice cream, which is waiting for me in the freezer :3
Thank God I didn't have work today. I probably would've died...

Also, yesterday I downloaded Ladyhawke's album (she only has one and it was released in 2008, but I read that she'll have a new album this year YAY). The thing is, I actually listened to the album when it first came out, but then somehow I lost the songs... Anyways, now I downloaded them again and realised why I love her songs so much; they're just amazing ♥

No comments