SHUT YOUR EYES AND FEEL THE CHEMICALS COLLIDE

Dooodadoooo~
So I haven't posted in a while again, but I've been busy. I was at Tallinn from Monday morning until Wednesday night, then was at work for 4 hours on Thursday, but now I finally have a long weekend off ^_^
So today Karl wanted to go to Pärnu, 'cause he wanted to buy something for his car. Anyways, I went with him, 'cause I wanted to buy those perfect sneakers I talked about couple of posts ago. I also ended up buying a white lacy sleevless dress, which is reallly pretty by the way, and a board game since my family loves board games :D
Some pictures I took today:
Yeah, the colour of these sneakers kind of varies in the pictures, but in reality it's the most similar to the 2nd picture.

Also, Karl is such a weird person. The songs he listens to... they're just... weird :D Thanks to him I saw couple of music videos I've never watched before and I'd be lying if I told we weren't laughing like crazy people. Seriously, my cheeks still hurt from all the laughing :D

But okay~ Mum just came home from work so I'm going downstairs now :)

No comments