IT'S TOO LATE TO BE TRIPPIN' ON THE PHONE HERE

LMAO what even... So I took out my old backpack (I think I used it in 9th grade or so...). Anyways it's cool and I've started liking backpacks and I need it for my stuff when going to work since Karl never lets me put anything in his bag. I looked through it to make sure it was empty, but the front pocket actually had some stuff in it. For example, my long lost necklace :3 There was also a lot of candy wrappers, a brochure about giving up smoking (what even?!? I definitely don't smoke) and a condom... with the expiration date of January 2009... l o l seriously.
And my mum just walked in and said "Oh, it's good you're using protection." Seriously now :D

Anyways, my iPod Touch is already shipped, yay!

And my favourite fanfic ever has a new chapter posted up after aaages. Going to read it right after I post this.

Two more days left at work, phew! Ooo happy day~!

And I have no pictures today, but I have a song :p
Better With The Lights Off (ft. Chris Brown) by New Boyz

Okay, now I don't really know which girl would like to hear something like "girl you look better with the lights off" and he even says "I hope you don't take this the wrong way", but I really like the beat and that part before chorus is just sooooo good.
you're a dime, so beautiful
top of the line, so unusual
words can't define
you're running through my mind all day

No comments