I COULD WATCH YOU FOR A LIFETIME, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE MOVIE

Cinema (Skrillex Radio Edit) by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

God, I love that song. It's one of my summer '11 songs. The beat and melody and lyrics - they all just give off this super summery feeling. I feel like I'm walking somewhere downtown on a sunny evening, slight wind brushing by... Ah~ It's just good. Give Me Everything (ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) by Pitbull is also one of this summer's songs, for me at least.

So, couple of pictures, too.

1. Today's lunch.

2. I finally got my new glasses couple of days ago. They're so perfect *o*

3. Some pictures of me with my new glasses.

4. And a random food picture.


Now... I was in Tallinn from Thursday morning until Friday night, had the weekend off and we go to Tallinn again tomorrow. I don't know if we have to stay for the night though. Karl will get a phone call soon, so yup.

Also, I found an amazing fictional story couple of days ago and I've already read all of it. It has a sequel, which I just started, too. The first one is called Thoughtless and the sequel is called Effortless. Thoughtless is also available as a paperback book in Amazon and I'm actually considering buying it, but I hope Effortless will also be released as a book so I can order both of them together :D

Okay~ Bye!

No comments