I GOT A FIRST CLASS TICKET TO A NIGHT ALL ALONE AND A FRONT ROW SEAT UP RIGHT BY THE PHONE

Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all.
A bunch of pictures this time.

Made pizza couple of days ago. Mmm... yummy~!

Also, while the pizza was cooking, I fried some bread and then rubbed it with garlic. Ah~ childhood memories at grandmother's place ^_^

And some cookies mum bought.

And my perfect sneakers. I'm just so in love with them <3

I've been working so much lately, ugh. But I'll take the whole August off since I'm lazy like that.
Tomorrow will be a super hard day, but then only 3 days left of this week (don't know if I actually have any more work days this week) and then the next week and then YAY resting :3

Actually OMG, now that I think of it, school starts just in about a month :o I'm so not ready for 12th grade and all the exams :D But I really want to go to the university already.

And also my 18th birthday is only about 2,5 months away... Also scary.
And lastly (I use awfully lot of 'and' in this post...), I rediscovered Boys Like Girls. Now I know why I used to love them sooo much. Good music is goooood~! I have so many favourite songs by them.

Haha~ Anyways, I'm gonna go and watch ANTM and then sleeep~ since I have to wake up at like 5.30 a.m. tomorrow... T___T

2 comments

Maddalena said...

lovely!

MissRosePâle said...

wonderful Blog :)
i like it

http://itsjennipeace.blogspot.com/