I GOT BRASS KNUCKLES HANGING FROM MY NECK AND MY CHAIN


Lately I'm awfully into bands I used to listen to. Now I downloaded some Good Charlotte's albums. Good Morning Revival is the best one everrr. It has all my favourite songs on it.

On the other hand, I think I'm going to buy and iPod Touch (the new one, what is it? 4th gen, I think...), the 32GB one. I currently have an iPod Nano (4th gen one, it's basically the same as the 5th gen one, only without a camera), but I bought it like straight after it came out and then they only had a 4GB one, which is wayyy too small for me. So yup, going to buy it after I get paid.

Also my brother is going to buy a new phone. The one he has right now is, let me quote, "a piece of cheese". Yeah... So right now he's thinking about Nokia C7. Yesterday he thought about iPhone 4, but the decided that he doesn't want to spend that much money on a phone :p

Aaanywaaays, I have to go back to work soon, so I'll just leave now ^.^

No comments