HEY! YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY DELIRIUM

So, yesterday was the family reunion thing. I went for a little shopping spree with mum before going there and I actually found a simple black formal dress, but it didn't fit that well :( In the end I didn't buy anything... well, except for a whisk :D But I need this. How am I supposed to make pancakes during school time when I'm living in Pärnu all by myself if I can't whisk the eggs, right?
Then we went to the family reunion, but I was soooooo tired. I haven't had enough sleep lately. Then Jaanika texted me and said that she's going to Tartu, which was kind of disappointing since we had plans... but oh well. Then I started waiting for Karl to call me and tell me that he's going to pick us up. I mean seriously, I reallly wanted to sleep. I think I actually fell asleep couple of times.
But it's fun to listen to all those 'omg you've changed so much' and 'haven't seen you in ages' and 'you're so different' and 'i wouldn't have recognised you'. LOL seriously, I only dyed my hair blonde for the summer, because I wanted to try out something different :D
So then I slept for like 12 hours tonight. Uh~ I love sleeping. I envy people who can run on very little sleep yet be totally active. I definitely can't, I neeed my sleep.

And some pictures taken today:

1. I downloaded some good music.

2. Random picture of some of my bags.

3. Some old magazines, The Sims 3 and Skip Beat! (volumes 1 and 2).

4. Some of my jewellery.

5. I love that song.

6. My guitar picks (not that I can actually play :p I'm trying though...).

7. Kawai~ right?

But why oh why is my room the hottest one in our house? It feels like being in an oven and I'm not even joking. My window is opened 24/7 and the blinds are rolled down during the day so the sunlight can't get in, yet there's still no air. Keeping my door open helps a bit, but I hate it... I just... Hate it. It just feels so uncomfortable since I'm sitting with my back to the door so whenever someone walks up or down the stairs they can look right into my room. It just feels weird and I don't like it. So I rather suffer :D

Bye bye~ Mum insists that I have to clean my room...

No comments